Monday, December 8, 2008

Fill 'er up

Even though it was beautiful outside Sunday afternoon, I somehow managed to NOT take advantage of that and spent the entire afternoon inside at the 6th Annual Bacchus Babes White Elephant Christmas party.

I had to drive all the way across the Jethroplex to get there too. At least there was bubbly and good food with a large contingent of the old adventure racing club. I only see some of those people once a year, usually at this event.

I did get to see the Cowboys take an arse whippin' from the Steelers. Heh heh heeeeeh.

I am now the proud (?) owner of a Fill er Up Liquor Decanter that looks like an old school gas pump, complete with hose and nozzle for dispensing.

I was torn between this and the "Poo" log, which had entries for time, description, etc. and included poo trivia. Tough decision.

2 comments:

  1. You made the right choice, as I have a special poo log for you at TexMex!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny - I thought about you when I saw it... A perfect place for you to record your various and constant poo!

    ReplyDelete