Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Every snickers bar I ever ate...

I hate spandex. Very few people in this world look good in it; size four or smaller women and men with muscled legs. I am neither of those. Cycling shorts not only make me feel like I'm wearing a stinkin' diaper, but it is very apparent where those snickers bars went. Sheesh.

Up at 5:30 am today and out the door by 6:10 on my road bike. One loop around the lake - 10 miles in 55 minutes. Back inside before the sun came up, barely.

60 degrees and a windy mofo. I thought I might get lucky, but I chose the wrong loop direction and got the crap beat out of me on the back half of the loop.

Been awhile since I was on my road bike. It's an old schwin with only 10 gears and the shifters are on the frame. I'll bet seeing it makes the roadie elitists' buttholes pucker up. Ha!! We both felt rusty and in-efficient starting out.

I still rode up that Loving Hill beeyotch though.

No comments:

Post a Comment