Sunday, December 28, 2008

Bobcat Ridge

Got out on trail yesterday for the first time in 2 weeks. I really hate being sick. Mainly because I am a horrible patient (i.e., Pain in the Ass). Just call me PITA.

My Mom and Dad dropped off Jerry and I at the trailhead of Bobcat Ridge near Horsetooth resevior outside Fort Collins CO. It has a series of hiking and mt biking trails that loop off one another.

Very nice short spin on combo dirt and hard packed snow. That may be the first time I've run on snow, now that I think about it. I sure like running up here way better than running in Texas.

Lots of bear and coyote scat, but no fresh tracks and no animals.

Distance: 4 miles
Temp: 29 degrees. Sunny and less wind on the actual trail
Time: Granny slow. 59 minutes, although we were dinking around taking pics
Weight: Me 132, Jerry 203


5 comments:

  1. Can't believe you're in Colorado and you're not coming down to party with the Kimchi hash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( you wont be at Kimchi hash on Sat either, pansy. Hate I'm missing it.

    I'm back in flat and ugly Dallas. Sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, I'm not a real kimchi hasher anyways. I will be haring a pub crawl in Leadville that night though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No doubt and I am one of the hares....you all suck. I just can't believe you were only an hour away and never called.....last time I lick your crack :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dude - I tried my ESP, since I dont have a number for you. You ain't been drinking enough cuz you didnt get my subliminal message.

    Gimme digits!

    We'll see if its the last time you lick my crack... ;)

    ReplyDelete