Monday, December 29, 2008

Blegh

Back in flat, concreted, soccer mommie and scrawny SMU chicks with huge fake boobs infested Dallas.

I miss my mountains already. Uneventful, although ass-crack of dawn, drive to the Denver airport, uneventful flight home.

Good burger and a beer in the Hole in the Wall on the way home though. One of my favorite dives.

One noteable happening; as I got out of the rental car, my Om necklace broke and fell off. I'm a little creeped out about it. The last time I didn't wear it, I wrecked my truck and severed 2 tendons in my left wrist on a freakin' wine glass.

Bad ju ju. Hope I can find someone to fix it pretty soon.

1 comment:

  1. So is the OM necklace fixed yet? All must be centered with the world.

    Yes, I'm back communicating with the world. I'll post the story of Frita and Wedgie's wedding in Vegas later this week. Lots of great tails of the trail to tell including another brush with the law.

    ReplyDelete