Thursday, January 8, 2009

Trailer park girls go 'round the outside...

I wish one of them would come inside and clean up my apt.

Seriously, I'm a bigger slob than most of the bachelors I know. I really need to spend a weekend at home and clean up my crap.
Look at this...
R to L - chocolate covered gingerbread cookies, a dirty spatula (breakfast for dinner), 99% dark chocolate bar, bread, godiva dark chocolate covered cherries, butter (i was making toast!) limes,(bloody mary's last sunday when I was making room on the patio for the bike), Beam and coke, (needs no explanation) Abita beer koozie from Sat, champagne glass from BEFORE New Years, dirty Beam and coke glass, and my spare K&N air filter, which is dirty as hell, (it ain't 'spotta be black) hence the cleaning kit beside it.

~sigh~ So many other FUN things to do...

5 comments:

  1. Now THAT is the way a womans kitchen should look. I especially like the K&N filter added for extra awesomeness....I'll only take exception to the coke you add to your Beam. on rocks or neat with some PBR FTW!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaaaaaa! I know... Usually not a Beam drinker, but it's okay to put coke in. Usually go the rock or neat route myself with a better quality bourbon or Irish.

    Ya know - i love that filter, but it is a royal pain to clean. and it has to dry completely before you put it back in, because you have to oil the damn thing. Its been there 2 weeks now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks better than my place, and right now I'm happy with how clean I've been keeping the apartment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scary, my apartment is much neater. My thing though is the pile of junk mail and magazines and such on my floor. I sit on my couch, go through it, and then toss it over the coffee table onto the floor where it sits for 2-3 weeks sometimes. And of course the clean clothes on the other side of the kingsize bed or on the spare bed. I do like the alcohol on the counter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Any woman with a dirty K&N filter on the counter I gotta meet!

    Whats this I hear you're bailing on Tex-Mex?!

    Fatal

    ReplyDelete