Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Hideous, Mean, Saggy-Titted Cur

My apologies and many thanks Lon, for sending me this... I couldn't help myself. I had to post it. And I swear, the next time you tell me not to drink my coffee while reading, I will most certainly heed that advice.

This from a good friend of mine, who shares my dive bar thing. He also rides motorcycles and shoots things, but that's another story. We recently spent an evening sitting in The Rambling Rose, drinking beer and laughing at the locals, who persisted in trying to coerce us into singing karaoke.

It's even funnier to me that this came to him via snail-mail from his mom in Michigan all the way back to Texas. Originally posted in Austin...

Read on.

1 comment:

  1. "maybe she'd make a good pet for someone who wanted to teach their children that life is cruel and unfair"

    Good stuff!

    ReplyDelete