Tuesday, April 21, 2009

We Don't serve walk-up customers...

WHy in the hell not???

I forgot that Thursday night after Joe Bonamassa in CO Springs, we parked Katie's car at her house and then wandered back over to the Red RIver Lounge (?) place and drank some more.
Then we decided that we were hungry. We walked to McDonalds; closed except for the drive thru. Thru which they would not serve us. It's freaking snowing by now - enough to start to cover the ground.

Across the street to Wendy's. Same thing. No luck in the drive thru again, and inside is closed. We walk back home, get Katie's car and drive one half block BACK to McDonalds to go through the drive thru.

Now tell me, how the hell does that make any sense??!?! hahahahaaaaaaaaa

3 comments:

  1. HA! I forgot about that! We actually went to the drive through at Taco Bell, I'm still shitting out that gordito.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's right! I was drunk hahahahaa

    I think I am too. I'm blaming it on the Swine Flu tho.

    ReplyDelete