Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Kiss me, I'm Kimchee

I'm still updating from a month ago. Geez... This unemployed crapola is taking up too much of my internet time.

We hurried home form The Bishop Castle and Salida in time to make the 150th Kimchee Hash, which was designated a Green Dress Run in honor of St Patricks Day.

We decided to ride the bus from Katie's house downtown. JT laughed at me for wearing a granny dress then pulling a pocket knife out of my pack to cut a thread off it. Shut it - yo! We managed to make this homeless looking dude on the bus believe that Katie was my kid. Same guy offered to hook jt up with some weed. hahahahaaa Lotsa brain cells there.

We met the rest of the hash at the first bar and I met and re-met lotsa Kimchees - Yea! Life is good! Following flour got us to the top of an parking garage where We sucked Bob's Boobs. Oooh. Now that just sounds wrong. May be, but he had boone's farm in 'em and It Was Good!

I don't even know the name of the bar where we ended, but we had cheese curds and lots of PBR - yum! There was lots of haberdashery to be disposed of and that took some doing and a lot of delegating and alpha type female goings-on, the we had the circle in the back.

A few of us - jt, katie, me, C4 - decide we were going to walk to the after bar where Grant Sabin was playing. This kid kicks ass - he's still in high school but has this awesome old blues guy voice and he can play the guitar damn good. A few of the other hashers decided we were taking our lives in our hands to walk and a 'heated discussion' ensued. We walked, they drove. They passed us and honked; I mooned.

Rockin' good show! Katie and I got our pics taken with Grant. One of the hashers almost got his car towed - we took up a quickie fund and they managed to get the guy to take it off the truck.

We got a ride home happily, so we didnt have to bus or walk it. Thank you!

Next day I got up and headed North for Ft Collins to see my family. Pretty tame after hanging with the Kimchee and being in Salida, but my liver needed the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment