Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The Apocolypse is upon us...

And Texas is gonna go first.

Governor Rick Perry has now declared the entire State of Texas a disaster after 16 confirmed cases of Swine Flu.

Five area schools are closed due to 'outbreaks'. All sport competitions are suspended until May 11th as well.

Hmph. I pretty much thought it was a disaster before the stoopid Swine Flu got here.

Additionally, The Grim Reaper in the form of Thunderstorms, Hail and Tornadoes is bearing down on us from the West and cleaning house. Take cover, don't look out the windows, don't leave your home, blah, blah, blah.

I just heard the weatherman on Fox 4 say "Turn around, Don't drown". For reals?!

FSM, help me suffer the idiots that surround me. Actually, a really good bitch slap with one of those noodley appendages on some of these 'tards down here would really make me feel better.

3 comments:

  1. I totally agree...everyone here is freaking out about the swine flu...anywhere from 250,000-500,000 people die yearly from the regular run of the mill flu...where is all of the panic when that happens???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's go swine flu! Gawd, I hope it comes along and wipes out 1/3 of the world population!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only if I can choose the 1/3 that goes!

    ReplyDelete