Friday, February 6, 2009

"You're gonna do what?!"

"Why!??"

Something I'm hearing a lot lately. Off to Huntsville this weekend to the Rocky Raccoon Trail Ultra. I'm doing the 50M distance with 2 other friends. A first attempt at that distance for all of us.

A couple of the Bacchus Babes will be there supporting another friend doing her 1st 100M. There will be a full contingent of NTTR peeps there, Jerry is headed up from Austin to aid station hop for me and my friend Sam is coming up from Houston to do the same. Lots of friendly faces to help me along the way!

I think Gordon Montgomery(Austin) is doing his first 100M too, so Jerry will have several people to keep track of.

Joe Prusiatis is a fantastic race director and I'm sure it'll be a blast!

Happy Trails!

4 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Good luck! Great stepping stone for your first attempt at Leadville this August!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your first 50. Only a week or two until the legs start to feel like they belong to you again.

    ReplyDelete