Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Define Irony.

Garland Greene: Define irony - a bunch of idiots dancing around on a plane to a song made famous by a band that died in a plane crash. ~Con Air~

In my case, consider this. I bought a motorcycle. For several reasons, one of which was to make my commute from BFE Lewisville to work more fun and cheaper. Turns out I-35 and Dallas traffic, especially in the morning, makes my sphincter pucker and that just didn't happen. I moved closer to Dallas and it got cold. blah yadda yadda

I rode my bike to work yesterday for the first time. To turn in my severance paperwork.

Which strikes me as ironic. And pretty damn humorous.

Life is good.
Two wheels makes it better.

1 comment:

  1. 2 wheels make everything better. Too bad you guys can't lane share, it's what keeps me in California. Easiest thing for commuting is not having to go at the speed of stop and go car traffic.

    hey, they do make a fancy new thing called "heated gear" just plug and play! :D nothing except ice on road should keep ya from riding. :D there are ways.

    ReplyDelete