Saturday, December 28, 2013

Running shite, Part 1 of...

Out on Trail today - tried to investigate a way from The Social Aide and Pleasure Club up the ridge line then east-ish on Intemann on to the High School and ultimately, to Red Rocks Canyon. Intemann dead-ends just east of Pawnee or so says a landowner. Posted, chain across trail and what looks like electrical fence up the hill, since I considered going up to go down. Deciding it wasn't worth the effort or getting shot, I worked my around on the paved roads, eventually ending up behind the high school, where I located the Intemann trailhead again.. Went back West from there and found where I missed the trail signs coming east. Gorgeous day ~ no gloves, no hat, sunshine, lots of exploring little side trails, one of which had a very old set of stone steps leading up - surprised a deer family at the top. They weren't very interested in me and just had a look before going back to their nibbling. Out just over an hour, no idea on mileage. Now off to get wood out of the truck and haul it up my ridiculous stairs... That ought to effectively kill my legs for the rest of the say. Gotta save some for the Reverend Horten Heat show tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment