Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Now go update your crappy blog...

yeah, yeah, yeah...

Apparently it takes 4 weeks to consider ones self to be 'from Colorado'. I say this because on my last road trip to Dallas a couple of weeks ago, I caught myself calling a driver in front of me a "stupid Texas asshole". Hahahaaaaaa! If you're gonna drive in the FAST lane, you better go faster than the speed limit or I'm gonna put my truck up your arse.

I wouldn't have been so irritated with him if he had obvious problems, like this guy...

If you look closely, that' a lawn mower he has chairs stacked on in the back. This looks worse than my vehicle when I came out here. "Come and listen to a story 'bout man named Jed" ran through my head.

Suffice to say, I'm glad I'm here. It was 108 when I hit Wichita Falls on my way south. No wonder they have camels there - they feel right at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment